- Covers math, science, and English language arts
- Provides vignettes from authors’ real life experiences
- Examines cutting edge research
- Includes practical lesson examples
- Focuses on grade-aligned instruction
More Language Arts, Math, and Science is an anthology of suggestions for helping students with significant disabilities better access the general curriculum. Diane Browder and Fred Spooner, plus numerous contributing authors, focus on teaching academic content using evidence-based instruction and current research. Educators will learn the best practices needed to deliver quality, grade-aligned instruction across multiple subject areas.
Softbound book, 298 pages.