Here’s how it works: Put your picture display into the covered frame and slide the switch on the back to RECORD. Press the PLAY button and talk for up to 10 seconds. When you’re done recording, slide the switch to PLAY. Your GoTalk One is ready!
To use the device:
- Place a picture symbol into the covered frame
- Slide switch on the back to "Record"
- Press "Play" button on front
- Record message for up to 10 seconds
- Slide switch on the back to "Play"
- Press front "Play" button to activate message
Size: approximately 2¼ x 4¾ x ¼ inches. Weight 1.6 oz. Two button batteries included.
Save on multiples of the GoTalk One with the Six GoTalk Ones option!
Also available as part of the Communication Starter Kit. It is also part of the Communication Starter Package in Aging Resources and in the TalkBook Four, a vinyl folder with transparent pockets that includes four removable GoTalk Ones.
|Recording Time||10 seconds|
|Number of Messages||1|
|SIze||2¼ x 4¾ x ¼ inches|
|Features||Large picture picture display and play button. Slim and light. Two button batteries included for operation|