- Is this the Right Sound? asks the student to decide whether a sound does or does not match a picture.
- Identifying Noun Sounds asks the student to match a sound with the correct picture from 6, 8, or 12 choices.
Remember That Sound presents a sound and, after a short delay, asks the student to identify the correct picture from two or three choices.
- Introducing Nouns and Sounds is a single switch activity that presents one noun and its sound at a time.
- Exploring Noun Sounds lets the student explore dierent sounds from an array of 6, 8, or 12 pictures.
- Concentrate on Noun Sounds asks the student to nd two identical pictures from an array of 6, 8, or 12 face-down cards.
|Age Group||Pre-K, Elementary, Secondary, Transition|
|Subject||English Language Arts, Literacy, Speech and Language|
|License||3 computer license|