Communicate in the moment with this iPhone and iPad app. Scenes made on one device work seamlessly on the other. Add an image to your blank canvas to create a visual scene, play a video, and create a video scene display to communicate. Tell others the story later too. Increases student engagement by getting them involved in the creation of their own communication! Just-in time programming makes it easy for kids to draw a hotspot, add text-to-speech, or record a voice for playback. Enriches language development while providing powerful communication in the interaction!
GoVisual includes the Transition to Literacy (T2L) feature—a word pops up on display in the scene for 3 seconds of on-screen time—which has been shown to dramatically increase literacy comprehension. This technique is proven effective in research studies at Penn State University, http://AAC-RERC.PSU.edu. Make a difference in improving communication and literacy for your students . . . GoVisual!
- Create video scenes
- Draw hot spots with your finger
- Transition to Literacy (T2L)
- Use speech to text or text to speech
- Uses machine learning to help identify objects and shapes for ease of programming
- Create collage scenes with multiple images
- Add text
- Link to GoTalk NOW if desired
- Send scenes/collections wirelessly to nearby devices
- Use iOS 11’s drag and drop to quickly create multiple scenes
|Age Group||Age Neutral|
|Compatibility||iOS v11.0 or higher|