An inexpensive, simple way to support your core curriculum of choice!
- The Explore Social Skills 2 student book helps students understand emotions, facial expressions, and behaviors.
- The Look`n Cook Microwave Cookbook presents easy-to-do recipes with picture directions.
- The Living on Your Own Survival Guide uses step-by-step activity sequences to teach housekeeping and interpersonal skills.
- The Computers at Work Software prepares students for office jobs.
- The Aligning Life Skills Worksheet Directory includes 650 life skills activities that align to math, social studies, science, and literacy.
Whether you’ve adopted Attainment’s Core Solutions or have a different core curriculum in place, our Enhancement packages for students with an intellectual disability or autism will enrich your lessons in English language arts and math (for elementary and secondary), math tools, and transition.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a downloadable PDF with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Software titles include everything needed for students to excel: an accessible user interface, visual and audio support, prompting with feedback, and positive reinforcement.
|Subject||Cooking, English Language Arts, Life Skills, Personal Care, Transition, Work Skills|