A complete tour of the most advanced GoTalk ever.
GoTalk Express 32
Play multiple messages in sequence!
The most Advanced GoTalk! Easy to use yet powerful. It's an ideal bridge between low-tech and dynamic display communication tools with exciting features.
Like all GoTalks, the Express 32 is rugged, attractive, and boasts great sound quality. We’ve added some exciting features, too. Like surround-message LEDs for visual prompts, an option to add a 1½ second auditory cue to any message and the remarkable ability to seamlessly play multiple messages in sequence! Plus, the GoTalk Express is a fully functional scanning device, ideal for beginning or experienced communicators.
You can play multiple messages in sequence! Choose between two methods of operation: Standard and Express. The Standard method works like any GoTalk—touch a message key and it talks. With the Express method, users can link messages together to play in sequence. For example:
“I would like”
“spaghetti and meatballs”
“for lunch today”
“Thank you very much”
These messages will play seamlessly in the order selected to simulate typical conversation. Users can easily edit their recorded expressions, plus save one for the long term. Both Standard and Express operations are available in scanning mode.
- Records 8 seconds per message
- Plays up to 8 messages in sequence
- Has full scanning capabilities
- Visual cues surround messages (4 LEDs)
- Five recording levels
- Level and record lock
- Headphone access
GoTalk Express 32 is a full-featured scanning device! Single switch access or step scan with 2 switches. Scanning capabilities include:
- Visual Cueing—four bright LED pipes surround the message keys
- Auditory Cueing—choose between a 1.5 second recorded cue or beeps of varying tones
- Scan Pattern—step, linear, or group scanning available
- Switch Access—single or double switch access with a switch debounce feature
- Number of Messages—scan 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32 messages with a scan levels feature
- Scanning Adjustments—scan by row or column, scan every other message, choose fast, medium, or slow scanning speed, make adjustments and see the effect immediately with the scan review feature, and record additional auditory cue for rows
Size: 14¼ x 10 x 1¾ inches. Weight: 2¼ pounds. Total recording time: over 28 minutes. Three AA batteries, 2 year warranty, printed User's Guide, AC Adapter and Shoulder Strap included. Replacement or extra Shoulder Straps and AC Adapters are also available.
GoTalk Express 32 Stand available here.