An inexpensive, simple way to support your core curriculum of choice!
- Millie’s Math House includes interactive activities that cover foundational math skills like numbers, counting, arithmetic, patterns, and problem solving.
- MatchTime Software teaches time in four progressive levels.
- Three TimeWheels show both digital time and its analog equivalent.
- The Adapting Math Curriculum teaches money and basic math skills with assessments, benchmarks, and worksheets.
- Budget Town uses color-coding, cash transactions, and picture cues to teach money skills.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a downloadable PDF with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Software titles include everything needed for students to excel: an accessible user interface, visual and audio support, prompting with feedback, and positive reinforcement.
|Format||Accessories, Print, Software|