Aligning Life Skills to Academics Program
Life skill lessons with matching worksheets
A great way for teachers to address life skills in the general classroom and for special education teachers to align life skills instruction to the general education curricula.
This life skill program provides 650 lesson plans and 650 corresponding student worksheets aligned directly to the general education curricula of math, science/health, social studies and language arts. The life skill lessons can be taught in as little as five minutes and the worksheets completed in class or assigned as homework.
- An indexed directory shows all 650 worksheets
- Life Skill Lessons book includes all 650 activities
- Printable PDF files for the worksheets and activities
- Document Software tool for managing the files
This program consists of three components:
- The Document Software Tool helps teachers review and print out all 1300 documents plus create student or class files containing especially relevant lessons and worksheets.
- Life Skill Lessons. a printed directory of the lesson plans, and
- the Worksheet Directory, as printed directory of the worksheets.
By Dr. Ellen McPeek Glisan, a veteran life skill teacher and successful author. Document Software Tool on Win/Mac CD with a Classroom License for printouts. Directories are covered spiralbound books, Life Skill Lessons, 230 pages; Aligning Worksheet Directory, 180 pages, 2008.