An inexpensive, simple way to support your core curriculum of choice!
- Look at Math Introductory Kit covers a wide range of concepts with a 120-lesson Instructor’s Guide, a heavily illustrated Student Book, and a PDF for printouts.
- Place Value Packaging is a hands-on activity, requiring students to use number pegs to solve place value and addition problems.
- Talking Calculator gives students auditory feedback when solving computations.
- Six laminated Day Planner Books simplify daytime schedules.
- Hands-On Money provides an organized collection of realistic bills and coins.
Whether you've adopted Attainment's Core Solutions or have a different core curriculum in place, our Enhancement packages for students with an intellectual disability or autism will enrich your lessons in English language arts and math (for elementary and secondary), math tools, and transition.
Each component has been hand-selected for its ease of use and effectiveness with a purposeful blend of print, software, and manipulatives to meet the needs of unique learners. All student books provide age appropriate content with dozens of activities that align to standards and extend your core resources. Included with each student book is a downloadable PDF with an unlimited Classroom License for printouts.
Math Tools provide both a visual and hands-on approach to basic math concepts.